MORE ENERGY NOW!
- » Lower gasoline prices
- » More American Energy Production
- » Less Dependence on Foreign Oil
Speak Out and join the 300,000 Americans who support an all of the above energy policy.
High gas and diesel prices are threatening to send Americans back into another recession – more jobs lost, more debt accrued and more families on the brink of bankruptcy. With economists worried we might suffer a “double-dip” recession, it’s time we unlock our American oil resources in order to ease the pain American consumers feel at the pump.
More Energy Now will allow us to lower gas prices, generate American jobs and reduce our dependence on foreign oil. In order to develop our American energy resources, we need:
- Policies that ensure efficient permitting and expansive leasing for energy development;
- Responsible access to all domestic energy sources; and
- Support for the next generation of renewable and alternative energy.